Our Minecraft speedrunning service is currently in alpha. After completing testing of this service we will launch a global leaderboard. Please help us testing by completing a speedrun!
Here's how it works:
- Launch a Minecraft Speedrunning server of your chosen version. Only Vanilla servers are allowed. No plugins can be installed. This allows for fair gameplay.
- Only 1 player is allowed to connect and play on the server. (ie. max-players is always set to 1)
- Complete Minecraft by defeating the ender dragon as quickly as possible.
- Stop the server from the admin panel, this will trigger your final time to be calculated.
- Your time will be calculated from the time you first connect to the server, therefore we recommend not connecting until your server has fully started.
- Your time to be calculate until the time you first defeat the ender dragon.
- Each time you start a speedrunning server, a brand new world will be generated, including a new world seed. Therefore all runs must be completed without stopping or restarting the server.